Going to cry

sinserity01

I have burnt my hair and have to go to the hairdressers tomorrow and scared shes going to cut it all of !!!
It's only at the back of my head like the 1st few layers of hair from the neck up do you think they will have to cut it short :'-(

I hope so it feels disgusting can't even get a hair brush through it :-( x

I was trying to do curls in my hair as you do apart from I never do it myself and I left it too long then when I realised I tried washing it out with tons of conditioner and it still won't go :-( xxx

just let it grow out...

I had a car accident and had several small bits of hair shaved, my hair is V long, I'm just letting it grown in, have to be careful how I wear it as bits poke out, but I didn't ever consider cutting it all off!

it'll be fine x

ohhh the hair it still there...

they will either treat it or trim it...

hope they can do something :) Hugs x

I hope so x can't even imagine having short hair it would be like loosing me and how I feel about myself it's like the one thing I actually like :-(

Fingers crossed they can layer it but from feeling it it goes right to my scalp :-( xxx

I'm sure they'll be able to sort it out for you! I once tired to strip bright red out of my hair............the result was flamingo pink & orange through the length and white roots!! My Hairdresser managed to sort it out without cutting anything off even though the stipping kit had literally fried my hair.

I'd say Good Luck............but I don't think your going to need it! :D

Thanks all went and she didn't cut it off she gave me loads of moisture treatments and hopefully they will do the job just have to walk round with a grease bucket on my head for the time being I guess that's better than no hair :-D xxx

i had really long hair, right down my back then cut it off when i was 18 into a short bob. never been long again. last jan i hacked it all off and went short, spiky and white blonde (natural brown).

this was what i was trying to get
get-attachmentaspx-8-1.jpg

went from this
Photoon2010-12-01at1738.jpg

to this
get-attachment-1aspx-8-1.jpg

Back