Going to get there this time!

naomic1987

So, hey if you're reading this, i'm Naomi. I'm 25 and i'm a single mum to a lovely 2 year old boy.

I was attending slimming world before christmas and I got my 1 and a half stone award in 10 weeks, was slimmer of the week 5 times, and got slimmer of the month for December, but then i stopped going to group :-(

Work commitments and a lack of childcare stopped me getting there, but i'm set this time! new job and new group, and i'm going to achieve!

Luckily i've only put on 2lbs since I left SW in January, so it hasn't been too painful, but i still have 23lbs to lose to get to where i'd like to be - 177lbs - healthy BMI. I'm 5ft 10 so i'm quite tall, and i have quite a large frame, so although i'm 200lbs currently, a lot of people would be shocked to hear that.

I find that slimming world really works for me because it includes a lot of the food I love, and I ate more than i ever did whilst i was fully on plan, and i still seemed to lose lots of weight!

so... i'm not setting a time scale, i'd like to lose 1-2lbs a week, and i just want to stick at it! i'd love to make some friends along the way, so please drop me a line if you'd like to chat, or have similar stats (that rhymes!)

Take care!

Back