Going to give it a bash !!!

melmbelm

Hi all
I bought exante last week and have been waiting to start it... I am going to try TS, ... I am currently 12:7, 5ft 0... And hitting the 40 this year. I thought I'd initially do WS but then yesterday stressed about the chicken I was going to eat !!!

This is a cyclic thing for me, but now it's getting to the point where I don't even want to look at myself in the nip !! ( not that I ever did mind)

So here goes I'm gonna also take the plunge and try my best to get into all the fabulous clothes I have for my fabulous times ahead this year xxx

Im sure you will be ok, were all pretty friendly on here. Im starting my 8th week and without the support from this forum I know I wouldnt have got this far. 27lbs down now so nearly 2 stone , I would never have done that on my own. Pop on everyday to read how everyones doing and it motivates you even more. Good Luck

Thankyou. Well day one and I'm feeling pretty motivated .. Yeah even at 6:45 am. Haha :)

Welcome I am aslo starting today hope your day goes well and look forward to comparing progress! have a good one xx

Welcome to the exante forum. Drink plenty of water as it helps loads. If you come on here regularly you will get all the support you need to stay on track. Good luck to you both x

Back