Going to give it another go

Sw chips are lovely. There are so many amazing recipes out there, I find slimming world perfect for the whole family. Though in our house I refuse to cook more than one meal each evening. We had hunters chicken, sw chips and salad this evening.

Make sure you're never hungry, as someone else mentioned, keep the fruit bowl full and varied. Also, I keep the majority (if not all) my syns for the evening after dinner. I find that's when I get the munchies. This evening I had a large glass of wine, a flump and an alpen light :)

What kind of a day are you having Maria?
X

A typical day for me would be:

Breakfast, 35g porridge oats hexb
350 ml skimmed milk ( not all in the porridge, save a bit for cups of tea through the day)
Frozen raspberries
1tsp honey - 1 syn
a few drops of almond essence.

Lunch would be:
Either:

Spicy sweet sour mugshot and fruit and yogurt ( muller light or Aldi brooklea fat free Greek style lemon)
Or, scrambled eggs and sliced lean ham with mushrooms.
or, cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce followed by fruit.

At tea time I cook something we all can eat,

Shepherds pie, lean mince, onions mushrooms, beef stock and baked beans topped with mashed spud served with loads of green beans and cauliflower.

Or Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausage pasta. Sauce made with passata, tinned toms, onions mushrooms garlic courgettes, mixed with the cooked sliced sausages and cooked pasta. Pour into shallow oven proof dish and top with a tub of fat free from age frais and pop in the oven for about 25 mins. Served with salad or green beans.

I tend to. keep my syns for little bits of chocolate or a hifi light bar in the evening.
Xx

That's a brilliant, easy recipe, Kay! Thanks for posting!

Hope you're doing ok, Maria. Well done for taking the first step. Mini's is great for inspiration and support so just keep logging on and you'll be fine. Enjoy your weekend, ladies.

Kathy x

Well the gain ihad last week, lost it this week,so maybe it wad fluid not me over eating,having good day so far x

Thats great news!

Im really pleased for you .

What have you had to eat today?

Breakfast was overnight oats with mullerlight yogurt and berries, lunch was home made quiche and salad , dinner was i took your advice and had chicken kebab and chips,drinks will be later i willbe over syns but will take them away in week

Well done for having a good day and losing what you gained x

well done on your loss this week would have been easy to give up after last week

All sounds nice, i just read somewhere that 7 squares of Dark chocolateis 2 syns thats good x

Sorry but I don't think that can be right as all snacks sweets etc is 1 syn per 20 calories and I can't see 7 squares of dark chocolate being only 40 calories which would equal 2 syns

I would love this to be true but alas its virtually impossible

Sorry but I don't think that can be right as all snacks sweets etc is 1 syn per 20 calories and I can't see 7 squares of dark chocolate being only 40 calories which would equal 2 syns

I would love this to be true but alas its virtually impossible
Thanks for that, i seen it not long a go on the sweet choc thread,good job i kno now x

Back