Going to Harvester pp without chips?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Miss helpme, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Miss helpme

Miss helpme Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi all

Im going to the Harvester tonight and Im going to ask for my dinner without potatoes and I dont know how to calculate it up!! I have the eat out guide and it says if i just got chips then it would be 6pp to share so I dont know if thats how many i take off the dinner 12pp? What do you all think? I just want a good dinner but instead of chips im going to get loads of salad :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Depends on what the dinner is I think hun - what are you having? I'll see if I can esource it for ya x

4. Miss helpme

Miss helpme Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I had the barbecue chicken and bacon which is 17 points (in the book) for the whole thing but i didnt have any chips with it... so i dont know if i should just take a few points off for the chips?

5. Tonic

Tonic Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(16%)
    Diet:
    ProPoints
    Yeah, thats what I'd do.... I probably would point it at about 13 points to be safe x

6. Miss helpme

Miss helpme Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Ok thanks for that! My dinner wasnt as bad as I thought tonight which is good as its the WI tomorrow :)

7. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    with the BBQ chicken and bacon stack at my harvester it comes with melted cheese also, so i was ask for it without cheese lol and then have a jacket with it apparently the jackets are 4pp and chips 6pp with meals but like above say about 13pp to be on safe side :)

8. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Whenever I go to harvester I usually add on points for the chips as it doesnt say in the book that the mains are including chips (unless it says), so personally I would just leave it as is.

9. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    i dunno if it's in the book or online it states for how the menu describes the dish as a whole, so whatever it comes with, with simply chicken the menu says jacket potato so the points are including the jacket so if you wanted chips you'd add on the 2pp extra as chips are 6pp and jacket 4pp :) someone emailed ww about it hun xxx

10. deadteddys

deadteddys Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.8lb(4.76%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    But what about dish's that dont have a set side? Do you add on a full 6pp for chips (or whatever potato's your having)?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.