Going to love you & leave you....but I will be back!! :)

aimeesmumy2007

Hey girlies!

Well..........on monday I found out I was 6weeks pregnant :D:D:D we had decided to try only about a month ago & must have caught the lil eggy the first time! I was in soooo much shock I couldnt take it all in lol.

Anyway, this is a message to say I WILL be back next year with no doubt more weight to lose ;)

So glad to have met such lovely people. Good luck to all of you & I hope you all achieve your targets (I know you will!!)

So bye bye for now :wave_cry:

Love Natalie & beanie x

Hey, don't go!!! You can still follow SW while preggers you know, we have a lady at our class who's 5 months and still following SW. She obv. doesn't lose every week, since the bean is growing, but she's healthy, and her GP and midwife are fine with her following the plan.

CONGRATULATIONS! That's absolutely brilliant that you've caught straight away, lucky you :)

Agree with Evanesco - you don't have to leave us! SW is approved to follow during pregnancy. It's safe and healthy eating and you can eat to your appetite, so baby will get all the nutrients it needs from you.
You may even lose weight during your pregnancy! And it will certainly help you minimise the amount you gain...less to lose after baba is born.

Good luck...but hopefully you'll stay with us!

Congratulations that wonderful for you both.

You take care now and keep well, and come back when you have that precious little bundle and tell us all about him/her.

Good luck and best wishes to you. X

Such fantastic news! I hope to see you again here soon after

Thats the best news :) gratz, i followed SW thro my last pregnancy and it was one of the best things i could have done, as i still actually lost weight and went on to have a bouncing baby girl who weighed 8lbs ( they did actually tell me i was expecting a boy) to my surprise!

Keep in touch and let us all know how its going :)

Congratulations!! I have a 10 month old daughter and she is the best thing that has ever happened to us. :D

Enjoy being pregnant, I loved every minute!

Thank you so much girls!! :D

Ive tried to stick to the plan since finding out but the sweet tooth has got the better of me :( lol

Im not going to 'over' indulge & be greedy but just have what I want iykwim? Im still going to make SW chips and eat lots of fruit & veg etc but just be a little flexible hehe.

When I was pregnant with my little girl I didnt put on any weight, actually I was lighter after I had her than I was before I got pregnant! :D Lets hope we have a repeat episode :D

Congratulations !, I hope you have a good pregnancy, remember thou not to eat for two ( or 3 as was the case with me ,hence why i'm on this website!)

Wooo hoooo congratulations :) xx

Back