Going to my first meeting tonight!

Petrina

I've decided to start SW tonight. I've been on weight watchers but I want to do something different. I've just come off holiday and I've put on over half a stone. Need to get that off and get to my goal.

Good luck hun xxx

Good Luck and welcome to SW

Best of luck! X

Good luck, I think you will really enjoy following the plan, especially extra easy.
Keep us updated with how you're getting on x

Good luck! I only started myself last Thursday and I am doing extra easy

Good Luck

good luck,hope you enjoy slimming world x

hi yes good luck from me 2 . I also attend my first class 2 morrow and also like you i have been on weight watchers but fancy a change as was sick of counting points . Hope all goes well andrea x

Thanks guys for the support. Everyone was very friendly at the meeting. The consultant gave a brief talk about the plans but I'm still not sure about everything because people kept talking to her. Is it between 5-15 syns that i'm allowed because in the booklet it says my consultant will discuss this with me but she didn't. I've set my target weight as 8.10. I'm excited to start something new. This is very different to weight watchers.

Congrats for your first meeting :) Start your syns at 15, then if you have a plataeu (staying the same or gaining) for longer than 6 weeks, you can start to bring them down :)

Well done on taking that first step! Its not easy I know!
You will soon get the gist of the plan, but remember it is completely different to WW and you have to forget everything that you have learnt!
Enjoy it! Onwards and downwards! Lol

Back