Going to need help pulling it back after what will be a naughtyish weekend!

bethibobshobnobs

Hello all,

Just want some help!

I am in Yorkshire for the weekend, and can tell its going to be one of those weekends!

Making curry tonight- would be syn free, but my stupid mother forgot to get Fry light in Tesco (despite going in there for hair bobbles and fry light, how hard is that to remember lol!?) so, its going to be done in......cooking oil. Im guessing about 5 syns a tablespoon or something ridiculous??! Probably need 3/4...so between 5 people its 3 syns (might not seme much, but is to me when I have had plenty of syns this week!)

Then my dad is making meringue (no, not SW friendly) and he will be upset if I don't have any, how many syns are there in meringue?

Then my grandma has brought Tesco finest mustard mash for me for roast dinner tomorrow...does anyone know the syns in this??

How can I pull it back after the weekend to get a loss?! Im thinking its going to be 3/4 lb gain over the weekend at least..

you will be surprised.. i doubt very much that you'll gain 4lbs xx

Why not just use tonight as flexi syns?

I would say enjoy this weekend then start again straight after and not have any more syns until your WI, If you do gain I dont reckon it will be 3/4lb (If any) and then think a fresh start after WI and be really good and you will be back on track :D

Gillyw said:
Hi, I'm new to the site and SW and was wondering what flexi syns are? :confused:

bond-girl said:
Where you use more than you should and use less the next day or vice versa (not very good at explaining)

If you have say 70 syns a week you can utilise them as you wish rather than sticking to a certain amount each day :)

That's not quite right
Flexible syns is where you work out how many syns you need for a night/day out. Say 100 for example-you follow plan normally upto this point(using 5-15 syns each day)then have your flexible syn occasion. Straight away you get back on plan and follow 100%
The key to this being successful is that you remain in control and maybe won't get a loss, but you also may not get a gain.

The only problem is...I have easily had my syn allowence this week! I usually use my syns up over 2/3 days so I can have a few naughty treats. This weekend was just sprung on me this morning!

The only thing that will really annoy me is if I gain, I will loose next week, then the week after I know it will be a gain as im going to be away!

Ahh well, not the end of the world I guess!

Thanks everyone

bethibobshobnobs said:
The only problem is...I have easily had my syn allowence this week! I usually use my syns up over 2/3 days so I can have a few naughty treats. This weekend was just sprung on me this morning!

The only thing that will really annoy me is if I gain, I will loose next week, then the week after I know it will be a gain as im going to be away!

Ahh well, not the end of the world I guess!

Thanks everyone

But that's the beauty of flexible syns, you carry on as normal after

Back