Going to pharmacy to start Lipotrim at 1pm!!

Well done Sandy on taking that first step, the first few days may be a little difficult, but once you've got through them you will be flying and the weight will be falling off hun xxx

Thank you so much for all your support.

Daisybank you better take that back because I will probably do everyone's head in on here about wanting food! lol But on a serious note, thanks :)

ScotsDistraction I can't wait to be where you are now with finishing lipotrim. I'm such an impatient person which always puts me off.

Cheryl I have to say your pictures on the slide show amazed me! You have done so well and you're such an inspiration.
xx

MsJMC I bet you can't wait to get back on it and see the pounds falling off again. You did really well when you were on it. :)
xxx

Hi Sandy,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the shakes. I dont find them so bad either. I'm in the middle of my second week and have to say the only thing bugging me is the smells of cooking. I am finding myself wanting to cook loads of new foods for my family (who love this side of Lipo) and not actually wanting to eat, just smell. Watch out for dizzy spells if you dont drink enough water. Chemist told me 3 - 4 litres, not sure as lots of varying thoughts on this.

Good luck
Deirdre

Hi Sandy
Getting back on it is the start to the bumpy road ahead , i have to stick to it this time , its all about reaching where you need to be , and thats the bit that i'm not good at , i can go 24 days but something happens , i really can't think what but i then break off CD then its the start to a downhill road so i must keep going up the hill thats what it feels like . Up hill Sandy till you reach the Top !!!

just read your post, about starting lipotrim, i hope that you do very well and get slim, i am getting there i have lost 1 stone doing sole source on c.d, good luck xx:)

Back