Going to start this and complete this x

anniem

Hi all hope all is well x i tried this before and failed miserably x but i dont think i was in a good mind set. Im not starting today as its my birthday on wednesday and i dont want to ruin it by changing the plans my hubby and kids have planned x however im going carb free till i start on thursday. Im ready for the challenge and read through all posts so ive got most questioned answered. Good luck everyone lookimg forward to rejoinong x ordering my shakes tommorow :D

It's a good plan to cut out the carbs before you start, look forward to reading how you're getting on.

Good luck Hun! X

Thankyou i feel ready for it x im a size 22 weigh 17 stone odd and feel rubbish but im gonna do this and be hopefully 3 stone lighter for may x just reading about food weeks and lots of arguments???? ????? Got 6-7 stone to shift so works there x and you guys will keep me going x

You'll soon be weighing a lot less, keep us posted as to how you're getting on.

Well birthday celebrations over x eaten what i had to today as we were out for tea and cinemas x so i made sure i enjoyed resdy for exante to start tommorow!! Feeling a little nervous, and a little excited hopefully will have a good first week loss so need to weigh tommorow and then im started!!! Shakes here on the table staring at me with there beady eyes but all im saying is im ready x and im gonna take it day at a time x if anyone has any tips x any at all im all ears for them :eek:

Good luck!! I hope it goes well for you x

I too am waiting for mine to arrive but have started with a couple that I had in from the last failed attempt :sigh:.We'll do it this time!! I'm going on holiday in cornwall in May and am determined to get 3 stone off by then. Sick of feeling like this. Good luck xxxxxx

Well i was using old ones but the few i have now are out of date and taste funny so awaiting my new packs so not been able to do it xx still on cut down from carbs but they will come monday so starting then properly x

Well i was using old ones but the few i have now are out of date and taste funny so awaiting my new packs so not been able to do it xx still on cut down from carbs but they will come monday so starting then properly x
I think yours sounds like a good plan too. As long as we get in the wagon I guess it doesn't matter how we get going, lol xxxx

I'm still using old ones, to be honest I can't tell the difference :)

Hi Annie. Good luck and I really hope you do well. I'm not far from you - Dronfield. I've been having some out of date soups and they've been fine. I think they lose some of the nutrients when they go past their date. Looking forward to hearing how you do.

Back