Going to start WW

mrsgosling3

Gold Member
Hi everyone. I have been doing slimming world for a number of years off and on. Was really successful on this at first and lost 3 stone and then put it all nearly back on. Since then I have been diagnosed with an under active thyroid and have really struggled to lose weight with SW so am giving WW a go. My first meeting is on Wednesday. I know membership and registration is free but just wondered what help tools there would be to buy and if anyone knew the prices. My friend said about a pro points calculator and a pack that contained loads of stuff and a recipe binder but she can't remember the prices. I will be paying for the monthly pass next week so thought I would treat myself to a few bits this week to get me started. Can anyone also tell me what sorts of other things I can buy from the meetings.

Sorry for the long message ;) xx

Hi I started this week came over from
Slimming world, same thing as you lost 3 1/2 stone but been messing about and now it's not working! Went to my first group on Tuesday and got the deluxe pack j think it's called.
£19.99 and you get a pp calculator, shop guide, eating out guide, journal and shopping list! Eating out guide has been a good send, hope that helps xx

Thanks very much. Are you enjoying ww so far? Is it a huge shock having portion control. My main fear is being hungry!

In really enjoying it at the minute, love being able to eat crumpets and wraps lol I was worried about portion control too doing slimming world my plate was piled with food but it hasn't been too bad at all if I have been hungrier I've been adding veg or salad which are 0 points! I'm enjoying not having to cook as much ww is a lot easier on the organisation side. First weigh in on Tuesday so fingers crossed had a sneaky go on the scales and it looks like 2lb off so far yay :)
Good luck with it hope you enjoy it too xx

Good luck with it and I'm another that seconds the Deluxe Pack - the things that come with it are really valuable. I didn't get one as I have an iPhone and thus a ProPoints calculator on my phone, so just got the pack with the Eating Out Guide, Shop Guide and Journal. I think they are retailing at £9.99 and you get a voucher too. I also bought the pedometer as I do a lot of walking :) xxx

I have an iPhone so will get the calculator on that too then but will get the other pack. I'm actually really looking forward to Wednesday now. Went to pound land and stocked up on loads of ww things so I'm all ready ;) eaten loads of crap this weekend so looking forward to starting again xxx

I am now going it alone at home with the Delux Pack and it has all the info you need - the Journal/Food diary is excellent too - space to write all your points down - plus, exercise, feelings - meal plans and all sorts. Very swish!

Good luck at your class tomorrow x

Back