Going to struggle!!

mrswindsor2008

apologies again if this is in the wrong place xxx

i posted yesterday worrying weather or not it was a realistic target to loose 2 stone by jan 19 in order to get fertility treatment of the hospital.

well last night i ended up in A&E only to fine out i had got pregnant naturally but have miscarried, again. im gutted to say the least and to make it worse they said i may not get any treatment now as i got pregnant naturally even though i took 5 years. i know loosing weight and being more healthy should be motivation in its self but im worried it wont be and ill end up back at square 1.

sorry to go on and again sorry if its in the wrong place just needed to get it off my chest!
xx

Hi No sure what to say too, but I am really sorry for your miscarriage. I have one too and I know the heartbreak. It is a good sign though that you can get pregnant

I'm really sorry you had to go through that :( I can't imagine how difficult it must be and I'm by no means a doctor but I do know that the more weight you lose the more chance you have of having a baby naturally.

Someone I know tried for a baby for 9 years before losing about 4 stone, she now has 2 beautiful children! You might have started this diet to get fertility treatment but you may end up concieving naturally and the healthier you are the healthier home you are making for your future baby! It just requires a lot of patience... whatever your situation, getting to a healthy weight will benefit you in a multiple ways. This could give you even more motivation if you let it.

Either way, big hugs and the best of luck to you!

Emily xxx

ah hun that is awful. But maybe a good sign that you can concieve naturally? Good luck with keeping up with the weightloss and im so sorry for your loss, big hugs xxxxxx

Oh how sad - I am really sorry honey.

I too have had miscarrages & so know how hard it can be, but I didn't have the ordeal of having to have fertility treatment.

I would definatly say - though I am no expert, but your body has managed it once, I am sure if you get yourself on the right track & loose the weight, It will be able to do it again.

Bodies work in misterious ways sometimes, but treat them right & tey tend to do right by you x x

thanks the treatment iwas going to/hoping to start in jan was to make me ovulate regulary as i have PCOS. i already have a little boy whos 5 in december and have ahd 5 miscarrages now ( 2 before him and 3 after him) its took me 3 years of waiting to get them to agree to give me cholmid just so i have better odds of ovulating there for getting pregnant im just worried that now they wont and i will have to wait years all over again

sorry i just needed a rant lolx

Back