going to try RC - is it working for you?

slimjanine

www.slimjanine.co.uk
Hi All, feeling a bit fed up as tried every diet under sun and seriously bored of dieting so need to do something i've never done before which hopefully will motivate me, so was going to join RC tonight! Can I hear some success stories of people doing the diet? What can I expect as a loss in the first couple of weeks?? Many Thanks!!

Hi SlimeJanine,

I thought I'd answer your post, but someone else may well come along and have further advise for you.

I've only been doing RC since Monday, but the scales say I've lost 2lbs already. Like you say, it doesn't feel like a diet, therefore, it's easier to stick to.

I did do RC a few years ago for 28 days, I used the Weight Loss 28 day programme (book) and stuck to the excercises each day, can't remember how much I lost as it was so long ago, but certainly saw a change in my body.

Good luck if you do decide to join tonight, if so, please do post on here as it would be nice to hear how you get on.

Louale x

HI ya,

I lost 10lbs in my first two weeks, and have now lost 4.5 stone - though I have been lax with the diet rules recently. I love the exercise and the diet in general as I never feel hungry.

OMG Jules, 4 and a half stones, that's amazing!

I've got around that to lose too, given up smoking and had a baby this year, so weight really gone up. How long did it take you to lose 4.5 stones?

Do you have more to lose? I think I'll be on the journey with you.

Louale x

Back