Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cruise PP Goji Berries

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Splendarella, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Splendarella

Splendarella Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I have purchased some goji berries from H&B and I dont know how many I am allowed. Does anyone know? :confused:Also can I have these on PP days? I have just nibbled one - strange but okay.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Here's the info. They do contain carbs so use with care. In the muffin/galette recipe, with a little sweetener, I can "almost" convince myself I'm having a piece of fruit cake.

Here's the info directly from the horse's mouth:

During the Dukan diet, to benefit from the full virtues of Goji berries, the recommended dose is:

- During the attack phase: one tablespoon per day
    - During the cruise phase: one tablespoon per day in PP phase and two per day in PV phase.
    - During the consolidation phase: the dose can be increased to 3 tablespoon per day.

http://www.minimins.com/dukan-diaries/192757-goji-berries.html

I save them for weekends! Delicious but very expensive!

4. robinhood

robinhood Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2.5lb(1.67%)
    Diet:
    Low carb
    I use about a teaspoonful and you get a fair few for that. I don't have each day as I'm on phase IV now, but it is nice to have a bit of fruit on a PP day (goji galette). I will definitely make them a daily thing through winter though - much nicer than drinking fizzy vitamins.

5. Splendarella

Splendarella Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Brill thanks - I dont mind the expense considering what I used to spend weekly on wine! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.