Gok Wan Programme on C4 tonight at 9pm........

alison1256

just in case anyone else other than me is interested lol!

It's called "Too Fat Too Young" and he talks about himself as a 21 stone teenager and talks to other overweight teenagers about why they feel they are overweight etc., think it might be interesting!

By the by, on before it from 8pm is Supersize v's Superskinny (think that's what it's called) - watched it last week and it can be a bit of an eye opener.

Hope you all have a good evening - I'm going to be sat on the sofa from 8pm!!!! :p

Well I watched both too and found them really interesting...my heart broke for the boy in Gok's programme and the other teenagers, just hope they find a way to rectify their problems. I liked Gok before but I like him even more now after watching him last night. x

Last edited:
i watched both programes and the supersize vs super skinny was interesting i felt that the skinny one was a bit much saying yuck to everything in front of the other lady when the other lady was probably really craving it and must have felt awful, but they both did really well also hate to say it but it made me hungry watching it lol
the gok program broke my heart to see these children that are missing out on there teenage years because of there weight and how it affects them its very sad but i dont know who can be blamed because one mums aid her child would have fits if she didnt feed her so its not always the parents fault. i just wish them well in the future. ps. that activity thing with all the swimming and gym for the overweight kids was an amazing idea!

I always watch supersize superskinny and love it!

Gok Wan is cool and I really enjoyed the programme, he was a good choice to present it because of his own experiences. I met him at a book signing and he is lovely!

is it bad that I thought the supersize looked 100% better than the superskinny. but I suppose the programme is supposed to make us think about the between

Back