Newbie - Need some support online as I have moved abroad!

Great good to know! How did you get on at class?

I went to the gp yesterday and got referred to slimming world for 12 weeks for free! Have to wait for the voucher to come through and I can start.

Just to check- mug shots are free? 3 for £1 in pound land what a bargain!

Happy for you that you got your referal :) Most mug shots are free, but not all of them, its been months since I have had one as they dont do them out here, so can't remember all the ones that aren't, but any of the cheese ones deffo have a syn value.

My offical weigh day isn't until Monday, but had a cheeky mid week way today and so pleased to have my mind put to rest that they told me I am 2lb lighter from Monday... Haven't done any exercise this week so was feeling bad so had to have a weigh to see what was happening. Going to Zumba at 10am tomorrow though, so with this said and the fact I have only had 4 syns today I am treating myself to a curly wurly dipped in my hot choccy for 8 syns :) x

I took the kids to Burger King for dinner (once a month treat) and tried to order the syn free grilled chicken salad but they don't do it at my one so I ABSTAINED COMPLETELY!!! (Of course I nicked a couple chips off the kids plates tho lol)

I must be determined! I too had a cheeky early weigh yesterday and was 4.5lbs down :)

Raging tho.. My actifry has broken and I can't afford to replace it. It made the most amazeballs sw chips!

How's everyone else doing this week? X

hi guys,

sorry im only replying now. have literally just sat down for the first time since yesterday. i ended up going to the later class last night as i was a bit pushed for time. was a lovely class. i weighed in at 15.5 which wasnt too bad as i thought i was near the top end of the 15's. had a good first day today food wise. will post what i ate in my diary.

hope u ladies had a good day, sorry for such a short reply but im absolutely shattered tonight. will catch up with yous properly over the weekend.

much loves

xxx

hey all, how did ur day go? i had another busy day today and will have another one 2moro so hitting the sack again soon. posted my food in my diary for today. had another good day. just the weekend to go... lol

hope yous are well and keeping on track. will post more over the weekend.

over and out....

Hi all, I'm yet to join sw officially but in approx 1.5 weeks I've gone from 16 stone 13 to 16 stone 7 so must be doing something right!

I had a curlywurly last night and it was AMAZEBALLS! What other choc treats do u guys have and what syns are they?

I'm I'm Starbucks at the moment I'm hoping its ok to have a skinny cappucino as my hea?

Hope y'all are having a good week!! X

Back