Golden vegetable drink - more than 1 ???

AlexIce

Silver Member
Is it bad if I have 2. Will it mess up my weight loss? I know the CDC said one - but I feel the need for another one!

I don't know sorry.

I'm wondering what the drink is like though. Is it nice?

I buy a very similar drink to the cd one called marigold bullion veg flavouring get it from sains/waitrose etc

I have on average twice a week it's not officially allowed on Cambridge but loads of us drink it LOL

It's good for a savoury fix

doingitwell - yes it tastes nice. I like it.

mrsessex - I shall investigate the Marigold bullion next time I am home :) Thanks

Alex

I also drink the marigold bullion. I used to have one a day when I was doing Lighterlife and I had good losses every week. For some reason I haven't really fancied it this time round on CD, probably had it two or three times in 7 weeks, but I am thinking that I will have one a day again as the weather gets cold. I used to drink it last thing at night sitting up in bed before I switched the light off, so I would always fall asleep not feeling hungry.
I am inclined not to have 2 in a day if this is the CD guidance, just in case.

I'm another Marigold fan. I have one a day - but to be honest I don't think another one as a one off would be the end of the world

I'm another Marigold Boullion fan, my CDC recommended the Marigold drink instead of the CD one, and she said I could 'drink as much as I wanted' of it, it's never affected my losses - go for it!

Thanks - I have emailed my mum and sent her on a hunt for it. When I started the diet 3 weeks ago I was in UK but as I will be spending the year back and forth between UK and Spain this year I am back in Spain now - probably until the beginning of December. My mum is doing the diet too so she picks my stuff up from the CDC when she gets hers and ships it to me via UPS. I am keeping in touch with my CDC via email.

Back