• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

gone and blown it :-(

S: 18st7lb C: 18st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 48.2 Loss: 0st4lb(1.54%)
I've only gone and blown my diet today. :-(

had a picnic with an ice cream from the ice cream man at the beach and a kfc for tea.

my husband has been saying one day wont hurt but i feel angry at myself.

Will one day hurt? or should i just forget about it and get back on it tomorrow? xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 332.5lb C: 313.5lb G: 196lb BMI: 49.1 Loss: 19lb(5.71%)
your hubby is right, forget about it, one day isnt going to ruin your hard work once you get back on it tomorrow. We all need a treat now and then!! So sit and relax knowing you have enjoyed your day, but knowing tomorrow is a new day!! :D

mrs a

fat,frumpy,fed up
G: 13st0lb
you've just had a day off - start back tomorrow and forget it hun ;)

we wouldn't be doing this if we were perfect :rolleyes:

i'm into my 6th week and will lose it very soon - but this time i will just get over it and get back into the saddle and trot along until i get my weight off .:D:D

S: 23st0lb C: 21st6lb G: 17st0lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 1st8lb(6.83%)
There are 365 days in a year, so forget that one and move on..

I had a kfc last time I attempted this xenical option and I will never do it again... Lol

S: 17st6lb C: 16st9lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 36.5 Loss: 0st11lb(4.51%)
I had chips and cheese last night ..... Put it this way, Im paying for it today ! OOps lol

But Im not gonna let it effect my new lifestyle and my route to new me !!

Passiflora

Dasvidaniya FAT & FLAB!!
Definitely draw a line under today and start again tomorrow.

You've not done anything wrong today, you just lived! We all like to live now and then! Try to think of today of a lovely day out with the family with a picnic, rather than a day for breaking your diet.

I could kill for a KFC right now!!;)