Gone and done it now!!!!

FloridaGirl

:eek: well guys my husband took me shopping today because I ve only got another half a stone left to loose and if I am being realistic I'll probably gain that half a stone back on whilst on holiday :cool:
So I am determined not to EVER let myself be bigger than what I am now (I would be more than happy with that)
Anyway, back to the point!!! I ve bought designer stuff :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: I ve not been able to fit into anything designer for 6 whole years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I ve bought -
1 x pair of Roxy Jeans
2 x roxy T-shirts
2 x billibong T-shirts
(I know they are not what some people would call designer, but I am over the moon!!!!!!!!)
Cant gain weight now because they cost a fortune and my husband would kill me :mad:

This diet really works so stick to it everyone!!!!

Week 1 - 5lb
Week 2 - 4lb
Week 3 - 4lb
Week 4 - 4lb
Week 5 - 6lb
Week 6 - 5lb
Week 7 - 0lb :cry:
Week 8 - 7lb :D
Week 9 - 1lb

Just over 2 and a half stone lost so far and I want to loose another half a stone!!!

Good for you. I also like those sort of clothes and have never been able to wear them before. Might treat myself to some of them for my hols. Bet they look great on you too!

New clothes

Yippie!!!!! . must be great to walk in to a shop and pick up what you want. Thats where I want to be ....eventually . I have to be happy with fitting in to my own clothes properly for a while (Was bursting out of 18-20 refused to buy bigger .) Congratulations and enjoy strutting out in your new clothes . you deserve it !!!!!!!!

Back