Gone off the rails

I weigh in on a Friday

Laineymcd said:
Cool, well u stick with the 100% days & I'll join u after the dreaded WI tomorrow !! Lol

I've been great for two weeks but ended up using 41 pp today- half of those on chocolate!!! 100% days for the rest of the month! Thank you ladies x

WI fast approaching, know it's gonna be a red face moment but hey we all have our bad days & weeks but I'm ready & prepared for the fight against the lbs this week..!!!!!!!

Ok had my WI put on 3.5lbs which considering all I ate wasn't too bad... Feel really motivated for tomorrow, have the dress I wanna wear when I get to goal for my holiday hung up in hallway so I see it everytime I go into kitchen, I stuck some of my favourite pics of myself when I was thinner inside every press in the kitchen, sad I know but hopefully it will all help.. My leader was really lovely today & said because I've done so well I'm allowed these 2 bad weeks but to buck up & turn over that new leaf today...
So here goes cosmic star 100% days ere we come, how'd you get on today???

If I didn't go I knew that would be the end for me, I think it done me the world of good not to cop out just cause I knew I was gonna hear I gained.. Glad I went cause I'm in the zone now, meals planned for tomorrow...

Goal ere I come LOL!!!!

Well done to you on another 100% day...

Back