Gone off the rails

yeah good thanks :) 100% day for me! How about you?

WI tomorrow & for the 1st time in along time I'm looking forward to it, I've been super good this week ere's hoping it pays off...
Cosmic star how u getting on??? Xxx

Hi ladies, just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading this thread and the support you have shown for each other. It is really touching! I think we have all been in the same situation at some point or another but the most important thing I find is to go to WI and draw a line. Congrats to you both for doing that :) Onwards and downwards x

Thanks ladies,

all the hard work paid off, I'm very proud of myself, I think i know now why i was gettin it so wrong I got cocky with the plan & thought i knew it all!!!
I got back to basic's & got the result I needed to keep this going!!! :) :)
How u getting on cosmic star?? Xxx

Mammacass24 said:
Hi ladies, just wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading this thread and the support you have shown for each other. It is really touching! I think we have all been in the same situation at some point or another but the most important thing I find is to go to WI and draw a line. Congrats to you both for doing that :) Onwards and downwards x

That is such a lovely msg, thank you xxx

well done lainey. when your heads in the right place, it makes it that bit easier ;)

God dam Easter lol, after all my hard work last week I'd say I well & truly messed it up this week, between drink, food & Easter eggs (my son got 17 Easter eggs, I KNOW) !!!!! At least I'm back on track now again!!
How's things cosmic star, how u getting on?? Xxxx

i'd have asked him to hide them and only eat them in his room LOL

Back