GONE OFF.............................

passionflower

Silver Member
....SOUPS!!!!!:eek: Completly in the space of a day, I am gutted as they were what i liked most on this diet but cannot even think of one without felling like I want to vomit . So I switched to a bar for lunch and I want to see if my loss will slow down (I hope not). Anyone went off the spups but went back on them after a while? I really liked them :confused:

Yes I went through phases on the diet of loving certain flavours and then going right off of them, but the good thing is there is such a huge selection now that you can move about the range.

Have you tried the porridge yet?

M.

Good morning Passionflower!!

I LOVE the soups too.......... I am only on day 4, but I could eat them for breaky, lunch and dinner!!

Mushroom is topping the list so far!

I hope I don't go off them - lol!! I bet that was a bit of a surprise!!

Bx

....SOUPS!!!!!:eek: Completly in the space of a day, I am gutted as they were what i liked most on this diet but cannot even think of one without felling like I want to vomit . So I switched to a bar for lunch and I want to see if my loss will slow down (I hope not). Anyone went off the spups but went back on them after a while? I really liked them :confused:

Yep, it happened to me! Think I made myself sick of them, tbh. But I have found that I am now suddenly yearning for them - I think your tastebuds change over the course of the diet x

Ellie xx

I used to love the soups and now I dont' usually choose them. I'll have 1 every now and then for a change. But yep tastes change all the way though....I better not go off my porridge as I loooooovvvvveeee it.

Mwah xxx

I did this diet for 2 weeks, 25 years ago to get from 8 st to 7st! To this day I can't take the banana shakes!! But I like soups too and I'm hoping I don't go off them as they are only savoury food. I'm trying to constantly vary what I eat and all the flavours- although porridge is my favourite, I'm just trying to keep changing flavours and types all the time and not repeating for as long as possible. The only other one that I've tried that I hate is brocoli and cheese soup. It is worrying though if you go off things because I know I for one, have to be on this for a long time yet.

I am learning to like my porrige - I am having it now, and I can say that this is the best it has tasted so far!! I think it is becasue I am better at the preparation of it!!

Broxi -I tried the banana shake last night, and I love it!! ha ha!

Bx

i dont have any soups anymore just shakes n porridge got a couple of bars this week too :)

ohhhh I can't wait till I can have the bars............. yum yum!

Bars dont fill me up Lady B but they're really handy for taking out for coffees etc with friends and then you don't feel so deprived x

I only have the chocolate shakes now. I went off the soups big time after a week and couldn't face them anymore... my weightloss slowed down with the bars so dont have them either, I live off of chocolate shakes and love them...

I've done this with the shakes at the moment, completely gone off them.

Hopefully it's just a phase! It seems to happen every now and again with people :) xx

Thanks guys I have to say i am relieved to hear is a passing thing as I really loved them altough with this warm weather I don't think I could have had the soups anyway. Icemousse(cool name) to answer your question porridge was a NO NO from the first spoonfull. I still love the shakes thank God so onwards and upwards.

I did that with coffee shakes, did two weeks of just them and cant even think of them now lol, I live off the choc mint and choc shakes and bars now.

Yep, I went from having a leek and potato soup every day to hating them overnight, they literally made me heave!

Living off hot choc mint and bars at the minute - hoping I start to like the soups again soon as I am missing a savoury taste!

I went off soup last week, gave 3 or 4 packs back to CDC on Saturday. I'm so much happier for not having to suffer through another bowl of disgusting soup.

Not too fussed on the strawberry tetra, but I'll persevere :)

BTW the porridge made me gag too!

I'm going off the soups a bit at the moment-think it's because it's so hot.

Back