Gone totally off track

hannahmam

For the last two weeks I have been eating all around me. My weigh in is tonight and I don't know weather to go or not. This week is going to be mad food wise because of Easter. I need some motivation.

go tonight and face the music.
Sometimes burying your head only makes it worse :)
Ask in class what you can do to plan for easter treats too.

I am going to go tonight. Start again tomorrow

Definitely go back and face the music, will help you to have a clean slate next week :) Ive had such a bad week this week, need to kick my butt back into gear ><

Easter always gets me... a few years back i lost 3 stone and easter was the start of the downward spiral, i just couldn't say no to chocolate.

Now 2 children and another 3 stone on later, post hypnotherapy for the chocolate i am starting again, AFTER easter :lol:

Good luck getting back on track xx

Easter always gets me... a few years back i lost 3 stone and easter was the start of the downward spiral, i just couldn't say no to chocolate.

Now 2 children and another 3 stone on later, post hypnotherapy for the chocolate i am starting again, AFTER easter :lol:

Good luck getting back on track xx

Easter has been my downfall since I started in 2008. Its the combination of chocolate and the fact that my class is shut for the week. I can't even get to another class because they are all during the day! However, this year will not defeat me! x

I am so glad that I'm not that keen on chocolate!! It just makes me really thirsty! Now wine- that's a different story!!!

Back