gonna-be-slim xenical weigh in dairy!!

thanks everyone because i was so bloated didnt know what the result was going to be? coz i felt heavy.
KITTYKETTS u guessed right i,m see thro! i know its sounds extravagant but i,m no rich b**ch we my daughter showjumps n we show them too.i neva buy anything for myself my last shoes cost £5 I am a qualified instructor but not ridden for donkeys :cool: but her mum is big n chunky n her dad is tall n thin so should get somewhere inbtwn she will be ready to ride in 3yrs time and if i,m light enuf i can ride her!
thats her on my signature hours old her name is Pheonix. she is my insentive and reward.

Awwww she's lovely x wat a great incentive x mine is just wearing lots of lovely dresses and walkin into topshop and bein able to buy something without the assistant looking at me like I've got two heads lol x x

hey lizzie i dont do shopping n clothes do nothing for me but thden again i dread shopping coz nothing fits me mibby feel different when i lose all my weight. never had a thing in my life out of next. good goal tho 4 u will be hotter than your dotter!

Hi Gillian, just reading your story - I have started today just a few days after you! I tried reductil last year but it made me very depressed! Day one of Xenical today and cannot believe how focussed it has made me - think its the worry of the side effects! But its exactly what I need - like you I am "gonna be slim" - spent too much time hiding in this fat body!!

good luck ruthie. 80% is about how u feel about things. reductil was great and i have faith in xenical 2 when u come on here and read that other folk have the same issues wi food.

thanku! got away wi a cheeky weekend hope it doesnt bite me in the bum next week..:eek:)

Back