:) x

Same here. Thank god for Sky+. Know what we'll all be talking about 2moro x

Just been reading your posts....I'm soooo Sky + ing that programme ! lol

Thanks and have a good week girls.
I have WI tonight.......very nervous

J x

Keza88 said:
haha thats the way we roll lol x

My friend laughs at me because I'm always like "haven't seen it - taped it" she's like "taped?!" haha

X

Samsmum said:
If only it didn't 'tape' golf,football and cricket!!!!

If only! Particularly football!

x

Morning.
Oh what a surprise , it's raining!!
Did anyone watch Claire Richard's .Think i'm hooked for the series. I would think her problem is dieting and exercising like mad for a specific goal but then returning to real life feeling deprived and making up for lost time so back to the bingeing. Thought she was very honest tho. Why is it easier to understand why somone else does it than to figure out what goes on in your own head? Answers on a postcard if anyone can tell me why i overeat and how i sort myself out!!
Anyway onwards. New day and gonna be a good one. Hospital later to see the surgeon and find out why i'm worse now than before my op and see what happens next. Think it's gonna hurt!!!
Fancy boiled eggs and melba toast for brekkie but that's as far as i've got today. So much for my forward planning. Have a good day everyone x

Samsmum said:
Morning.
Oh what a surprise , it's raining!!
Did anyone watch Claire Richard's .Think i'm hooked for the series. I would think her problem is dieting and exercising like mad for a specific goal but then returning to real life feeling deprived and making up for lost time so back to the bingeing. Thought she was very honest tho. Why is it easier to understand why somone else does it than to figure out what goes on in your own head? Answers on a postcard if anyone can tell me why i overeat and how i sort myself out!!
Anyway onwards. New day and gonna be a good one. Hospital later to see the surgeon and find out why i'm worse now than before my op and see what happens next. Think it's gonna hurt!!!
Fancy boiled eggs and melba toast for brekkie but that's as far as i've got today. So much for my forward planning. Have a good day everyone x

Hellooooooo!

I haven't watched the programme yet but looking forward to it when I get home :)

I love boiled eggs! Nom nom nom!

x

I watched it! I fought it was really good, I was surprised how much she put on her plate on her holiday coz I don't think I could each that much and only to put on a 6lb which is good for what she ate, looking forward to next weeks!

Keza88 said:
I watched it! I fought it was really good, I was surprised how much she put on her plate on her holiday coz I don't think I could each that much and only to put on a 6lb which is good for what she ate, looking forward to next weeks!

I watched it too :) I could totally relate to her but the only thing I couldn't relate to was why she sets all these ridiculous goals, does a crazy diet knowing that she will reach her goal but hasn't learnt anything about healthy eating for life so she puts it back on again!

I've lost little bits before, couple of pounds to a stone but I certainly wouldn't allow myself to go right back up the scales after getting slim like that

x

Back