gonna give it a go anyway

broxi

ButtErFly
I've just been reading the posts and they've given me the motivation to start again. Diets don't seem to work with me except CD but it gives me depression but Atkins worked a treat before so here's hoping!
Going to rummage in my freezer for meat to defrost.
I'll let you all know how I get on!

Hi Broxi!
I'm kinda like you, I was on CD, still supposed to be but I just wanted something to eat, chew, last longer than the shakes! I caved in and I had a pork chop!
Atkins seems so much more appealing because you can eat certain things and for me, a savoury type person, I am thinking of starting on Monday! Best of luck on it, you'll do great! Let us know how you are doing!

Good luck to you both! So nice to be able to eat real food. I am vegetarian yet still make Atkins work for me! It's so adaptable.

Interested in your post - how as a veggie do you make atkins work for you. Am prob starting low carb eating myself and used to be veggie many years ago - have been thinking of doing so again and was wondering how a low carb way of eating works.

Hi Broxi, welcome to our little Atkins forum.

Yes, Girly is one of our superstars. :)

Welcome and good luck!

Sorry folks, I'm full of -----. Didn't start but want to so will let you know again when I actually do as I think you need support but thanks for the welcome anyway xxx

You have to get your head right first love, once you have that sorted then that's the first big step done.

Back