gonna go get my shakes tomorrow

tsweety81

hi all i have been umming and rrrring bout doing lt or ww but after watching the lipotrim video i do belive i need to cut my ties with food for now by not have any.i need to learn to control my eating and the way i use food.i know i can do this.it is expensive but i guess not as much as i would be spending buying biscuits and chocolate and cake and i think it is worth the money.im not sure my hubby will think it is a very good idea but i really need to do this for me and to get some confidence back.i will be on here regularly as i think that will really help.i can do this xxxx Would love to make some new friends on here.im a good listener and if anyone else is just startng with around the same amount of weight i would love to hear from you.ive got no family in wales with me and dnt really have any friends so really do this alone so wud love some support cheers gals xxxxx

Last edited:
The best thing about these forums isn't the advice, it's the support you get from other dieters.

Everyone's incredibly supportive and whether you have 0 friends or 100 friends, as far as I'm concerned you'll find all the help you need right here.

We're all in the same boat... Ok, we're all different sizes and at different stages in our diets, but we all share a common goal.

Good luck!x

Well done for the decision to start!!!!!
I have plenty of weight to lose so will be here for you all the way
Best of luck and get drinking that water!!
x x x

Back