Gonna have to start again.....

shep

Silver Member
Well the title explains it all, I had a car accident last month and the drs has finally given me the all clear to go back on RC but no exercise until had physio on leg. But I am finding all my willpower gone :break_diet::break_diet: every night I think tomorrow I'll be good but tomorrow never comes.

Any ideas on how I can get motivated again.... I also think I should do the kickstart for the 2 weeks again.

I only have 6 weeks until holiday in Blackpool area and want to lose by then,but realisticly how much can I lose????

:lost:

shep said:
Well the title explains it all, I had a car accident last month and the drs has finally given me the all clear to go back on RC but no exercise until had physio on leg. But I am finding all my willpower gone :break_diet::break_diet: every night I think tomorrow I'll be good but tomorrow never comes.

Any ideas on how I can get motivated again.... I also think I should do the kickstart for the 2 weeks again.

I only have 6 weeks until holiday in Blackpool area and want to lose by then,but realisticly how much can I lose????

:lost:

Hiya shep.

I think giving yourself a kick start is a good idea. A good weight loss always motivates us. If you put your mind to it you could probably loose a stone by the time you go away. That's my plan as I'm away 5 weeks tomorrow, whoopie!!!! Come on! We can do this together. We can make it a challenge if you like. No pressure!! Good luck hun.

Hugs

XxJulesxX

hi Hun
sorry to hear about your accident. It cant be easy trying to get back into it. I would try to plan some meals out for like a week or something and stick to them as much as you can. I do find if i write things out I dont go off plan because ive already set myself up for the week.
As for exercise, some gentle exercise to start with should help. Dont push yourself too hard.
Good luck. Stacey xxx

Thanks ladies, I am full of determination and with this forum I can do it ......

Julslynne where r u going on holiday? I am going to Prestatyn in October for a week,can't afford to go abroad this year did Tenerife and America last year. :sigh:

So how much are you hoping to lose by your holiday??

shep said:
Thanks ladies, I am full of determination and with this forum I can do it ......

Julslynne where r u going on holiday? I am going to Prestatyn in October for a week,can't afford to go abroad this year did Tenerife and America last year. :sigh:

So how much are you hoping to lose by your holiday??

I'm off to turkey on 14th July. I'm hoping to loose a stone. Fingers crossed. I love prestatyn. Fond weekends of linedancing in butlins. Xxx

MrsWilsoncroft said:
its nice to have an incentive to work towards too, im also going on holiday on 20th Sept :) Cant wait xx

Were u off to Stacey? Xxx

Off to a Pontins but they do linedancing and bingo nights. But first Blackpool.

Turkey sounds sooo nice, never been always been out voted when suggested, let me know how it is I might be able to sway the vote next time lol!!!!

I am hoping for a stone as well.....so here goes ..........

Back