Gonnabesmall is gonnabesmaller x ;o)

me and old man hardly talk,think thats why i wanna get away,lol.wish i was one of these happy loving couples :(,just feel like im sat at home rotting away,not making the most of life.

need to have somthing to aim for,somthing to keep me busy.......all my friends work full time and im the only one who dosent.feel bad cos they dying to have some time at home and then theres me whos fed up being at home.

been home since my 1st son was born,could never go back to work cos i dont want to drop my kids on anyone and i like to feel that im there for them to pick them up from school etc.......never had anyone to babysit,as my mum and mil work full time......

god,im so bored

sorry to drone on,just feeling sorry for myself x

me and old man hardly talk,think thats why i wanna get away,lol.wish i was one of these happy loving couples :(,just feel like im sat at home rotting away,not making the most of life.

need to have somthing to aim for,somthing to keep me busy.......all my friends work full time and im the only one who dosent.feel bad cos they dying to have some time at home and then theres me whos fed up being at home.

been home since my 1st son was born,could never go back to work cos i dont want to drop my kids on anyone and i like to feel that im there for them to pick them up from school etc.......never had anyone to babysit,as my mum and mil work full time......

god,im so bored

sorry to drone on,just feeling sorry for myself x
hi there hunnie (gonnabesmall) i just wanted to give u a massive:grouphugg: and to say u are not alone hunnie!!

i totally understand how u feel .for me i in many ways and many times feel unwanted and unapreshated by my children and my hubby of 3 year next week, he goes to work all night ,sleeps all day while i have the kids and if i want sum time it just feels that he cant be bothered, he has 2 children previous to us being together and there down every other weekend , im the one looking after them , my hubby is here but i do the cooking cleaning and looking after them all ,all 5, he would rarther just play on the xbox or my laptop. u wouldnt think it but he 41 years old , and im 25 years old. 25 years old a week today a mother of 3 and run into the ground. i totally understand that u want more from life and u desrve it!!! try ur limit. a college course, working from home , hobbies, a part time job , u deserve a life!!!
i can never get a baysitter as i live miles from my family and friends,.
i tryed to go for a college courses a few weeks ago but me being away for 3 days 9 till 5 was too much for hubby to handle ,(he says), and that it would work. im sick and tired to be honest of putting myself last at the end of the pile , which im sure u are to .i think its time we stood up to these so called men!!!

sorry rant over , got caught in the moment

:eek:

u deserve a life hunnie , just dont keep wishing and hoping for it GRAB IT BY THE HORNS AND LIVE UR LIFE!!!! U DESERVE IT!!!!! DONT WASTE UR LIFE HUNNNIE LIFE IS SHORT XXXX IF U EVER NEED TO TALK, RANT OR MOAN OR ANYTHING HUNNIE I AM HERE TO LISTEN NOT JUDGE XX

Last edited:
Hi sweetie, how are you feeling today? A wee bit better I hope. Did your night out get completely cancelled? If so, that's a shame as I know you were looking forward to it.

Why don't you plan a date night with hubby? Have a nice meal, maybe get one of your Mum's to babysit? Make some time for the 2 of you ... Mind you, knowing you, you'll fall preggers with No. 5! :eek:

If you are getting a bit bored in the day-time why not have a look into doing something within school hours. Your little princess is growing up fast hun, you can still be there for her and the boys but you should have something to stimulate you too.

Sending you lots of love and hugs :bighug:

Gah!!! I typed out a long reply to this earlier & it didn't post, crashed! Anyway it basically said same as Ali, try to do a part time course maybe & try for some couple time with the man. Someone said to me (v true I think) ur sex drive is like a muscle, the less u use it the more it wastes away but the more u use it the stronger it gets!!!!! X

Leanne - other than what everyone else has said there's nothing much to add.

Find something to stretch your brain during the day - could be something as simple as crosswords or sudoku - but find something.

Have some of these :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

gonnabesmall said:
saturday weigh in day and ive lost.......4.5lb yeah.takin me to lowest ever of 10st 7lb.8. dont really know what to do now weather to carry on sw or what.my original target was 10st 10lb then was gonna aim for 10st 7lb but im there,at long long last
might have a chinese tonight to celebrate :)

How long did it take you to reach your target

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for the kind words girls,but as for jobs,its so hard cos i have no one to look after kids and especially term times.i honestly sit here some days and think whast the hell am i going to do.theres only so much housework i can do,and if i do it the kids come home and mess it up,not that they are naughty,dont get me wrong,its just somtimes i think whats the point.me bustin my ass off all day to keep the house clean and it never lasts.
job wise ,i havent worked since my eldest was born,so thats nearly 10 years and practicly it scares me.i mean,really scares me.
feel so taerfull all the time,sad because i dont know what to do with me and partner,sad because im stuck in this house all the time,just feel if i carry on like im feeling i am gonna make myself blooy ill,i havent cried so much as i have in the last 4 months,i feel like ****

THANKS FOR YOUR KINDS WORDS AND THOUGHTS

just really dont know what to do<my oh comes home from work about four and practically sits on his arse all night he only thirty two but he dosent do anything well he does do the dishes and takes the elder two kids to bed

just feel that theres so much more to :ife its a big wide world out there and im sick of sitting in this house climbing the bloody walls

think its why ive started going out clubbing with my mates cos otherwise im sat in on a saturday night looking at my oh watching him fast asleep and snoring about eight

my typing terribel my keyboard isnt working properly cant seem to do numbers of full stops lol

Back