Good/bad day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by spooky, 26 June 2008 Social URL.

1. spooky

spooky Banned

Well, I *think* I managed to finally get my hands on a wii fit. :D Have had the confirmation email from Amazon saying I have purchased it.
    On the other side, Dd1 woke up twice in the night with horrendous earache,. She has recurrent ear infections and has had 2 mastoids in the past. This infection is in her left ear, the other infections were in her right ear.
    Dh took her to the GP this morning and came home with a bag full of antibiotics, drops and painkillers. She is obv. off school.
    :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

Bloomin eck spooks! Poor babies!!

Good news on the wii fit tho - VERY addictive xx

4. Isis

Isis Ancient Egypt Nut!

Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Aww, sorrry to hear that Spooks :(

Earache is ruddy awful at any age but worse when it's your kids. Hope she can get some sleep tonight! (and you)

Lacey :) x

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

hey spooky, hope your daughter gets better soon.Looks like my girl gonna have grommits soon she has fluid in her middle ear. good luck on the wii fit :)

6. spooky

spooky Banned

Been there done that with grommets.... Poor little mite has had more surgery in her short life than I have! she has had a major op, her grommets and a squint corrected all within 12 months.

She is in bed now and asleep. I wonder if she will sleep the whole night?:rolleyes: I asked her about going back to school tomorrow and shes keen to, but I think I will see how she is tomorrow.

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

aww i hope she does get a good night's sleep. nothing worse that been sleep deprived hope she feeling better soon. dont know when dd getting grommets hopefully soon.

x x

8. spooky

spooky Banned

She is much better today. I am taking her to school and see how she goes. I go at lunchtime to pick up Dd2 so I will see her then.
    She slept all night! :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.