Hello!!

His-beau

I just wanted to say hello again, I joined in 2014 and refound this site whilst looking for new slimming world recipes!
In 2017 I met a PT who has changed my life, she really is amazing and I've been working with her for a year now, I've lost 40lbs so far and have 40lbs to go. I've faced a lot of fears and emotions I used to eat to hide. It's been a challenge just on the food side of the lifestyle change. Not being able to comfort eat and hid from emotions has allowed them to all come out and I've had to find other ways to deal with them. I took up running as well and 3 weeks ago I ran my first half marathon. I got a really bad throat infection lasting 3 weeks and I've only just got over it! I put back on 7lbs but since starting slimming world this week that's coming off again.

Looking forward to getting back to my exercise routine and throughly enjoying eating the slimming world way!
Hoping to have the support of this forum and offering lots of support back :)

Welcome back and well done on losing 40lbs and running a half marathon :0clapper:

You are more than welcome to start a diary over in the SWfirum to keep you on track and you might like to join some of the exercise challenges as well...or start your own:classic_smile:

Link to SW forums below...

https://www.minimins.com/forums/slimming-world.18/

If you need any help please ask :classic_smile:

Back