Good/bad day

spooky

Banned
Well, I *think* I managed to finally get my hands on a wii fit. :D Have had the confirmation email from Amazon saying I have purchased it.
On the other side, Dd1 woke up twice in the night with horrendous earache,. She has recurrent ear infections and has had 2 mastoids in the past. This infection is in her left ear, the other infections were in her right ear.
Dh took her to the GP this morning and came home with a bag full of antibiotics, drops and painkillers. She is obv. off school.
:sigh:

Bloomin eck spooks! Poor babies!!

Good news on the wii fit tho - VERY addictive xx

Aww, sorrry to hear that Spooks :(

Earache is ruddy awful at any age but worse when it's your kids. Hope she can get some sleep tonight! (and you)

Lacey :) x

hey spooky, hope your daughter gets better soon.Looks like my girl gonna have grommits soon she has fluid in her middle ear. good luck on the wii fit :)

hey spooky, hope your daughter gets better soon.Looks like my girl gonna have grommits soon she has fluid in her middle ear. good luck on the wii fit :)

Been there done that with grommets.... Poor little mite has had more surgery in her short life than I have! she has had a major op, her grommets and a squint corrected all within 12 months.

She is in bed now and asleep. I wonder if she will sleep the whole night?:rolleyes: I asked her about going back to school tomorrow and shes keen to, but I think I will see how she is tomorrow.

aww i hope she does get a good night's sleep. nothing worse that been sleep deprived hope she feeling better soon. dont know when dd getting grommets hopefully soon.

x x

Back