Good bye BL-we will miss you

Discussion in 'Route to Management' started by slendablenda, 2 November 2008 Social URL.

1. slendablenda

slendablenda Gold Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Hi BL
    Hope you are all packed and ready to go.
    I do hope your cats areas well as they can be.It sounds as though your colleague will look after them well.
    Your family and friends will be so proud of you. i know you had lost a lot of weight whwn you went back home to California earlier in the year, but now you are a new woman. As your Avatar proves. Lovely photo, congratulations.
    We will miss your words of support and wisdom.
    Hurry back.I'll probably be on RTM by then and will need all the help I can get!
    SB xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Oh, thanks doll!!!

I am just about to have my salad - but wanted to say thanks. I will post after I eat.

Trying to be goodan concentrate on my food so I remember having it! :) ;)

Back soon!

xx

4. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    aww, bless you hon - I'm not going anywhere! Not for a long long time.... :) Can't imagine moving on with out he wonderful support and comaraderie here at Minimins.

I will probably be a lifer!! :D

XX

And thanks SB! Can't wait to have your company RTM! It's not the same Mondays without you!

Cats will be in good hands - but poor Tony - he will have an awful lot of messes to cope with. But as he said, he has his daughter and 1 week old baby living with him temporarily so he siad he'd be cleaning nappies anyway! :D

See you!!!!!!!!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.