Good bye muffin top!!!

Clairexo123

Hi Everyone!

I have been calorie counting since New Years day and decided to start making a diary.
I’m going to be 21 tomorrow and weigh 10.8lbs. I didn’t think I was that big until on New Years Eve I got asked if I was pregnant!! Absolutely gutted!! L

So that was it, time to change my life! I’m your normal girl go out drinking every weekend Friday and Saturday night, have a full time job where I sit on my arse and eat all day.

My lowest weight I remember being was 8.12lbs and the only reason I dropped to this was because last year I split up with my boyfriend of 4 years and within 2 weeks he was with someone else a month later engaged!! So I was extremely heartbroken and the weight just dropped off me. But since then I started going out all the time eating takeaways and became happy again so the weight piled back on!!

I’m trying to stick to 1200 calories a day and going jogging 3 times a week. I haven’t weighed myself since New Years Day which I was 10.8lbs then so could be less now could be more.

Hope I stick to it!!! Welcome to my diary!!

Good luck :)

Thanks guys!!

Today has been a good day! I missed temptation of past, bacon sanwiches and pies van this morning so that’s an achievement all by its self.

Breakfast: Brown Toast
Snack: Banana & quavers
Dinner: Ham Sandwich on white
Tea: Jacket Potatoe with half tin of beans

Off out with my friend tonight for a drive and as its my birthday tomorrow I think he will try take me to mcdonalds… but I will try stay strong!

And as for work tomorrow… I already have a lemon drizzle cake staring at me saying Happy 21st Birthday BUT its my birthday so I’m allowed a treat or 2 or 3 or 4.

Happy birthday :) Enjoy yourself!

Thank you guys!!

Birthday treats went on all weekend from Thursday to Sunday!!! Including downer kebab, mexicana pizza, bakers, chocolate cake, ham and mushroom pizza, KFC..... The list is endless but back to it today. Also no work for few days so gunna get lists if exercise in.

Not dared Weigh myself but will see on Friday if ive made much difference hopefully I'll stick to it next few days and will of just STS by time weighing day comes!!

For breakfast I had half a tin of tinned tomatoes on toast yum my fave. And dinner squashed tomatoe soup half carton 132 calories added some chilli powder and was lovely! Done half hour jogging and gunna try get some sit ups in this aft

Hope everyone's happy!!!!! X

Glad you had a good birthday :)

Hi everyone!

Diet gone out of window not even eater since Monday got bloody tonsillitis, not even got out of bed.
I had half of a egg mayo sandwich tonight but that's it. Feeling bit better so maybe be ble to et tomorrow ge bck on track a bit. Oh but I have had few bottles of lucazades which full of calories!!!

Anyway hope everyone is well!!!!!

Hope you are well soon! I had tonsilitis real bad when I was little. Was so happy when they eventually just removed them. It really is horrible.

Hey girls!!!

So I'm starting to be on the mend so will definitely get back on track Monday because going on a party bus for my 21st on Saturday night so alcohol will be my main calorie intake. If I can make it.

I weighed myself this morning and for not eating hardly anything since Monday I've lost 5 pound! I'd normally be chuffed but as soon as I start eating again it will all go straight back on.

I ordered a dress from ASOS website I got a size 10 and 12. I'm being very brave as it cuts out just under the boob area and about an inch of skin on show, I got black thats all I could brave to get!! There was a lovely pink colour but oh we'll.

Well gunna read some of your blogs. Sometimes before you now it ours have gone by!! Ha

Speak soon x

Glad you're getting better. I'm sure the dress looks lovely :)

Morning guys!!

Had a fantastic weekend, my dress fit but from being sat down in it on the party bus it ripped at the side. Was too drunk to care though. Yesterday I ate crap. Went out for dinner, had Lasange chips and garlic bread was looovely! Then last night had KFC, oh and had Mcdonalds on night out J

Going to try and get back on track today though. Me and mum off for big shop tonight and she’s want to start healthy eating to so should be easier to stay on track.

Hope you have all had a good weekend!!

Glad you had a good time :) Yeah, just get back on track and you'll see any gains gone :)

So everyone…. My day back on track yesterday never happened!

But today is a new day and I’ve started to not bring any money to work so cant get anything off the baps van (pastie van that goes round the industrial estate) and just bring the food I should eat in a day.

Breakfast: 1 Slice wholemeal toast
Snack: Quavers
Lunch: Pasta salad
Dinner… not sure yet will see when get home.

Still haven’t weighed myself, I get up to late on a morning or its too cold to stand with no clothes on!

Hi guys!

I’m really starting to struggle now and need help.

All I think about is food and clock watch thinking when I can next have something to eat when I’m not even hungry. For example last night I finished work my friend picked me up from work and I wasn’t even hungry but made him take me to fish and chip shop for some chips even though I only had to wait 30 mins for tea! So ate my chips and gravy then went home and had a vegetable pasta bake and a salad!! I never even brought any money to work so had to go to the cash point and get money out just for £1.50 for some chips I didn’t even want!!! So it’s not just the fact that I screwed my diet up I wasted money. I could have even just had a bottle of water or a piece of fruit something better than CHIPS!!!!

On the exercise front…. I haven’t done any for about 2 weeks. I don’t have a car at the moment so having to get lifts with my mum so don’t get home till about 8 on a night so its dark so cant go out for a jog and by time I get home I generally cant be arsed!

I’m starting again today on the diet had special k for breakfast to try and fill me up for longer. It’s just really starting to get to me now because I have friends who have stuck to it since New Year and lost a good amount of weight and I can’t even stay on track for 1 day!!

Are there any foods that will help me not feel this way or anything that helps all you guys not want to eat all the time?

I have absolutely no motivation what so ever.

Just for a week or so you need to keep just saying no to yourself. It gets easier to say no after that. And soon you won't even crave chips. I know I don't really anymore. Would much prefer a home cooked meal.

Also, if maybe get an exercise dvd? That way you can do it at home so won't have the it's too dark and cold excuse and can just do it at home.

Hope it helps :)

Thanks for your advice, I said no to a Chinese last night and ordered a workout dvd. i hope this helps me.

after reading everyones posts it gives you such inspiration that loosing weight can be done, just have to be patient which i am not. hopefully i will be able to stick to something once my dvd comes. at end of day sticking to calories i can still eat what i want as long as i dont go over board and stick to my limit!!

doing ok today to be fair but its only 12:00!!

oh well speak soon!! xxx

Hi Claire, I'm very new to calorie counting tbh and at the moment every thought through the day is about food, I've got more to loose than you so will be doing this for some time, but I have to say there is no way I could cope with the little amount you seem to be eating, but I've always been a big eater which is why I have 3 1/2 stone to loose lol. But I wonder if this is why you are loosing will power on occasion?
I will give you an example of what I ate yesterday...
Breakfast 2 weetabix 150ml semi milk topped with a bannana.
Lunch 2 egg omelet and salad
Tea home made potato chips using fry light, sliced chicken and pickled onions.
Weight watchers yoghurt
Milk for tea and coffee.
Today I couldn't face breakfast so I had a bannana a and a cerial bar. For lunch I had cottage cheese and ham whole meal roll, weight watchers yog and an apple. For T I will be having a weight watchers meal adding to it fresh veg. I also drink 8 glasses of water a day. Or atleast try to lol.
Claire x

Back