good day at work yesterday

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Wabbitt, 9 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Wabbitt

Wabbitt Laugh, love, live!

Start Weight:
    20st8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    normally I wear the standard black to work to hide all my lumps and bumps but still look smart as I work in an office. Nobody has really commented on my weight loss cos I suppose I keep it well hidden under my normal clothes but yesterday I found a top at the back of my wardrobe that I haven't worn for three years!!!! I put it on in the morning with trepidation, not thinking it would fit. I checked with hubby that I looked ok and ventured off to work. Well............as I walked into the office you'd think I was a new member of staff, "wow you look nice, god that shows how much you've lost", even my boss came over and asked where I'd bought the top from cos she wanted one lol. Girls, I had a great day yesterday!! lol:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wales

Wales Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's what it's all about :D take those compliments and keep them with you to spur you on. You are doing great.

4. xenopia

xenopia Member

Doesn't it make you feel good!?!!

I'm only five weeks in and have lost nearly 2 and 1/2 stone (need to loose about another 7!) I too ventured into work this week is a top that wasn't black!!! or sack like.....lol!!
    The comments I got were fab and it has just spurred me on to try and lose more this month.
    Well Done Wabbitt!!

5. Berryred

Berryred Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7.5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    yeah well done hun, I found once I lost the winter coat lots of friends have started to notice!

6. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Aww what a confidence boost! :D

7. curlywurly1234

curlywurly1234 Cambridge Consultant

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    6st5lb(42.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Awww thats fantastic hon .. what a wonderful feeling . Well done you.
    Im the same I always used to wear black.. to hide in it and I have found myself venturing out to buy new colours x

8. wellandgood

wellandgood Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.38%)
    Diet:
    WW points
    Must feel great to hear the compliments. i am still wearing black everyday. Dont have the courage yet to be adventurous (still have 4 st to lose). I lost nearly 2 1/2 st but nobody has said boo to me. It would feel nice to get a few compliments to keep me motivated. but happy for you girl... Keep going!!1

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.