good day at work yesterday

Wabbitt

Laugh, love, live!
normally I wear the standard black to work to hide all my lumps and bumps but still look smart as I work in an office. Nobody has really commented on my weight loss cos I suppose I keep it well hidden under my normal clothes but yesterday I found a top at the back of my wardrobe that I haven't worn for three years!!!! I put it on in the morning with trepidation, not thinking it would fit. I checked with hubby that I looked ok and ventured off to work. Well............as I walked into the office you'd think I was a new member of staff, "wow you look nice, god that shows how much you've lost", even my boss came over and asked where I'd bought the top from cos she wanted one lol. Girls, I had a great day yesterday!! lol:D

That's what it's all about :D take those compliments and keep them with you to spur you on. You are doing great.

Doesn't it make you feel good!?!!

I'm only five weeks in and have lost nearly 2 and 1/2 stone (need to loose about another 7!) I too ventured into work this week is a top that wasn't black!!! or sack like.....lol!!
The comments I got were fab and it has just spurred me on to try and lose more this month.
Well Done Wabbitt!!

yeah well done hun, I found once I lost the winter coat lots of friends have started to notice!

Aww what a confidence boost! :D

Awww thats fantastic hon .. what a wonderful feeling . Well done you.
Im the same I always used to wear black.. to hide in it and I have found myself venturing out to buy new colours x

Must feel great to hear the compliments. i am still wearing black everyday. Dont have the courage yet to be adventurous (still have 4 st to lose). I lost nearly 2 1/2 st but nobody has said boo to me. It would feel nice to get a few compliments to keep me motivated. but happy for you girl... Keep going!!1

Back