good day!

hello everyone so today was the proper full day of the pills and diet.

i had no brekkie cos im not fussy on it

a tesco sandwhich which was ment to be healthy but had 6gfat nd 310 calories :eek::eek:

then i had my very first orange as a snack! haha

then i chopped and par boiled a baked potato then stuck it in oven with some fry lite on top and had a wedge of cabbage, nom nom nom.

had abit of pain and um experienced the "treatment" im putting that down to just starting properly today and having fats in my system ??

glad you had an ok day, you really need to try and get your breakfast in, most important meal of the day and it really starts your metabolism off!! Make sure you eat enough calories in the day too, most of us experienced a few of the side effects in the begninning

how are u today rach :D

ive bought some weetabix so hopefully have some of that tomorrow :) but does the veg for tea sound ok? im thinking there isnt any fat in veg and hardly any cals so bulk up on it?

i am not a big breakfast eater but i am getting there with it even if it is just a piece of fruit or a yoghurt it all helps to kick things off

well done on your first full day

home made smoothies are great for breakfast if you don't like eating first thing :)

Back