Good evening everyone....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Donnie46, 25 July 2009.

1. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

This forum has been so slow all day, like wading through treacle so I haven't been around today

So I hope everyone has had a good day and looking forward to a good Saturday evening.

We are just about to have dinner and then see what's on the 'box' tonight I suppose or we could watch hubby's new DVD's, our daughter bought them for Father's Day and we haven't got around to watching them yet.

They are the Cornish comedian 'Jethro' he is very funny and very 'saucy' too and DH loves him, so it's a good laugh night for us.....

So have a great time everyone wherever you are and whatever you are doing.

Love to all. X
  2. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Aww what a lovely post Donnie :)

It was slow this morning and it made me mad (I assumed you meant slow page changes than slow with people? I found it slow internet wise lol).

Have a good night xx
  3. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

Even slow was too quick a word for it lol. Have a great evening hun and enjoy Jethro.
  4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Enjoy your evening!
    I see some of the smilies are in different places, and ? new ones. They must have been doing an update.
  5. scarletdarcy

scarletdarcy Well-Known Member

I have tried a few times today and gave up in the end was to slow even for me lol ,nothing planned for tonight hubby at work ,kids might go for a wander to see their grandma and granda there not to sure yet .
  6. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Yes Sticky - I meant the site was soooooooo slow..