Good fitness dvd to get fit

shelle35

Hi, I wondered if anyone knows of any good fitness dvds that actually get you physically fit.

My main goal at the moment is to lose weight, but I also want to get fit. I'm abit too self conscious to do any kind of jogging, swimming or to go to the gym, so would really like to get fit behind closed doors.

I've been exercising to hannah watermans body blitz for a couple of months, which has been very hard work. I did absolutely no exercise before and I know I have improved (I can now walk up the stairs without feeling like I've just finished a 200 metre sprint).

However, feeling like a change, I decided to try Taebo Amped yesterday and OMG :eek: I had to stop it half way through.

So now I'm questioning whether the body blitz is actually getting me fitter and wondering whether there was a better workout dvd for improving overall fitness.

Hi Shelle and welcome!
I'm a big fan of the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels. I don't know your general fitness level but her dvd goes in 3 stages, 10 days at a time. The first day on level one left my legs wobbly and refusing to carry me up the stairs but after day 3 I got into it and hooked! I am now on day 12 (day 2 on level 2) and really enjoying it. Not too much weight lost but definately more toned :)

I think I may try the 30day shred. Good luck losing the lbs let us know how you get on xxx

Come and join us on the 30 day shred forum! It's hard but sooooo worth it! I feel fit and bouncy and I'm only on day 13 xxx

Back