Good for Summer

.Nicki.

Minimin Addict
Thought it would be good to start a list of awesome things that are good for summer seeing as the weather is so nice,
Mine are
frozen grapes
Iceland pop selection lollies (28 for £2, devine and very flavourfull for 1.5 syns)
bbq boxes from local butchers, mine do bbq box full of burgers (i checked how they were made and they're syn free so would be best to check each time) chicken wings, legs, pork chops, satays starting from £7 but would obviously vary.
ice cubes for drinks.

Mini milks (1.5 syns) and chocolate & caramel mini twister lollies (3 syns) - Yummy!!!

Bananitos - they sound so cute! Shame that banana is the only fruit that I can't abide, wish I liked them but I can't!

Strawberries .... mmmmm I love them!! x

Aero bubbleball ice creams, 5 syns each. Also i pour muller lights into lolly moulds and make syn free lollies.

Mmm frozen grapes sound good! Just literally freeze some grapes?? I love mini milk, infact I am going to get one from the shop later. I love loads of fruit when the weather is good, and the sunshine spurs me on for the want of wearing beautiful dresses and feeling good! xxx

mixing f.f fromage frais and toffee mullerlight together with crushed maltesers - yummy scrummy ice cream for only 5syns.
But i want to try it with cherry yogurt and cherries in, maybe grate some dark chocolate through so a bit like ben and jerry's Cherry Garcia - delish!

Back