good god "galaxy" woes.

sammyd

well day 3 of the orlistat diet, and suddenly im counting calories!
witch brings me to "just now" ive sat and watched my wife gulp down a galaxy choccy bar, truly grounds for divorce!!.. but my point is.. OMG 30.2grams of fat!!!!!!!... just how fast would one of them fly through my body.. ive already tried the "eat it and see" approach and bloody hell what a bloody horrible experience that was!
anyway day 3 and dog walking time! ive decided that sunday mornings are my weigh in days.. so touch wood..:sigh:

I would advise you to eat only lean foods as your body will not absorb the fat, as you may find out! I only used it for a about a month a few years ago! (still got the 2nd box in a cupboard somewhere lol)
I would take her and put her on one of those chairs by the village pond and dunk her lol!
I would advise avoiding "wind making" foods too ~ stay away from the sprouts lol.
Enjoy your walk and good luck!

Last edited:
I've still got a skirt with stains on I could never get out lol and only used it for a month a few years ago! (still got the 2nd box in a cupboard somewhere lol)
I would take her and put her on one of those chairs by the village pond and dunk her lol!
I would advise avoiding "wind making" foods too ~ stay away from the sprouts lol.
Enjoy your walk and good luck!

lol...... thanx kate..x

good luck with your sunday weigh in and if you stick with it and rise above the galaxy you will be fine (what goes around comes around), lol

Made me laugh!
I must be in a funny frame of mind today lol
Sorry Sammy TMI I know! Mouth opens and brain slips out of gear!
Good luck
oh its fine kate,
my dry sense of humour gets me in to a whole world of trouble! cant be all bad though ive quite a following on the dreaded face book! .. funny how things look so different when your calorie conscious.. since watching the wife eat that ive watched her eat another and washed down with a right handsome uncut samwidge! :jelous:. uuuurgh and has always weighed 8 bloody stone! ..tut
but anyways, no accidents!! dogs happy, had my 2 grammes of fat for lunch, today is a good day!! lol :p xxx
oh and kate,
how did you go about putting that bmi chart thingy on your wall?.. im guessing though ill have to weight till ive posted about a million times!!!!

Last edited:
For the tracker you need to go to Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
and follow the instructions. Not sure if you can do it straight away or wait for 50 posts! Time flies you'll get 50 posts in no time!
Oh an uncut bread sarnie ~ heaven. Or thick fresh uncut bread thick buttered with jam. Get thee behind me Satan!!!
I'm a nanny/housekeeper to a single dad and his 2 6ft boys, they're all built like pieces of bloody string and can eat anything!
The father will devour the sweet box of an evening and have 2/3 bars a couple of bags of crisps, about 5 pieces of fruit, and there I am munching on me sliced apple!
I've got a box a WW boiled sweets ~ kids said ooh these are yummy and that was the last I saw of them!
I shouldn't be this big ~ I never get to finish anything, they walk off with it from under me nose!
I'm foregoing lunch because I'm having a small chicken kebab (no bread!) and salad for my dinner!
Accident free is always good! lol STEP!!! away from the sprouts!!! lol

For the tracker you need to go to Weight Loss - Diet Ticker
and follow the instructions. Not sure if you can do it straight away or wait for 50 posts! Time flies you'll get 50 posts in no time!
Oh an uncut bread sarnie ~ heaven. Or thick fresh uncut bread thick buttered with jam. Get thee behind me Satan!!!

I'm a nanny/housekeeper to a single dad and his 2 6ft boys, they're all built like pieces of bloody string and can eat anything!
The father will devour the sweet box of an evening and have 2/3 bars a couple of bags of crisps, about 5 pieces of fruit, and there I am munching on me sliced apple!
I've got a box a WW boiled sweets ~ kids said ooh these are yummy and that was the last I saw of them!
I shouldn't be this big ~ I never get to finish anything, they walk off with it from under me nose!
I'm foregoing lunch because I'm having a small chicken kebab (no bread!) and salad for my dinner!
Accident free is always good! lol STEP!!! away from the sprouts!!! lol

you kate are truly a "mad woman" .. i always take that as a compliment less the woman bit of course!! lol.. know what you mean about the sprout thing, last nights green beans are truly working there magic! in fact i feel like a right big bag of wind to be honest!...
ive done one of them chart thingys but how to scoop it on to here is beyond me! but would think somaz like that is well beyond my grasp till ive said "well done" to a few more people!! lol
sam......x

Ahh right you at the bottom of the tracker page when yu finish are 2 different boxes! You need to go in the box and cut and paste it ! (I think it's the top box!) Then go back to your profile page (cp page) and click edit signature!
Then when the box opens click into the box and paste!
This is the bit you may or may not be able to do until 50 posts. click preview if you like it save and it should come up next time you post!
Mad? me? as a box of frogs mate lol

thanx hunny,
ive tried in van "well twice" and failed!.. i see this is possible as other people with less posts than me have it already!.. but in reality i doubt ill loose sleep over it!.. on a more positive note i managed to get through TEA TIME without faulter!... due to my totally redeemed wife knocking me up a stunning garlicky pasta thingy!!!.. still think i would have swapped it for your tea though!.. Mmmmmm kebab... tomorrows another day, have a great evening.
sam.......x

Last edited:
I'm sure you could have a chicken shish kebab it's lean chicken and grilled on the bbq thingy (I don't have the chilli sauce ~ I come home and put thai chilli dipping sauce on it! too much kebab shop sauce you wouldn't need Orlistat lol).
Awww that was nice of her.
I couldn't do the ticker tracker at 1st took me a few times, you've got to swipe the whole thing in the box and you got to make sure it's the right box, only 1 will work! Different media I think!

i did it,i did it... and without the help of my 13ys old "know it all kid"..
i love cooking just rubbish at it! i did manage to have a look round the kitchen and decided to stick with the delicious boiled rice and tuna!.. so imagine my surprise when she shouted me through!!.. right out of character "i can tell you".. lol
do have to say sugar, i have found it a god send today having this site to fix my idle hands, and of course you!.. finally ive managed to sticky beak 20 times,so think ill be able to sort an apt avatar.. oh dont take much to keep me amused!
.... :)

Back