good in week bad at weekends ?

utternutta

I'm gutted...... im good all week then i relax at weekends due to weddings, oeoples bdays etc and i pile on the pounds. Every Monday upset. Exercise four times a week and doesnt have any effect on my weught loss gurrrrr

Have you lost any weight at all? say over the last month, because even if you indulge at the weekend if you are being good all week you should still see a loss, however small. If not you know the answer,,,,,,,,,,,,,have a day off at the weekend, 1 day off not 3 , xx all the best be strong for this week.dont be disheartened.

I am not seeing much loss at all to be honest. And if i do its only ever say one pound a week and then at weekend go a bit mad and end up pilling that plus more on so really going up and down to the same weight..... not good!!!

Weekends are the hardest... My solution was to move my weigh day to a monday morning. So far so good as I know if I go mad at weekend it will show monday morning. I have just managed my second perfect 100% weekend :)

Other than that its all about the planning. Plan your weekend meals and snacks ahead so that you can have ie Sw takeaway style food, ie burgers etc so you feel like you are having naughty food but you are not

Back