Good intentions :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by RunningInHeels, 30 September 2011 Social URL.

1. RunningInHeels

RunningInHeels New Member

So I'm another newbie. Hi.
    I'll give a quick run down of myself.

Me and food have a love hate relationship. My problem is I have all good intentions and do well but when I have junk I have a big binge and give up!

I am currently 136lbs with a first goal of 126lbs. My partner is into weight lifting and eats LOADS which is really hard when im trying to calorie count so I def need some support :)

I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to eat 1200 calories a day and I exercise most days either aerobics or running. I just need to stick with it!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. phonicshunny

phonicshunny Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(31.75%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello and welcome, I know that you are calorie counting, but have you tried something like slimming world? its lots of free food no weighing or counting calories, its more about the way you cook the food.
    Good luck with what you decide to do and keep us posted with your loss.:D:D

4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.