Good low cal prawn recipes - got any?

Caz

Repeat Offender
My parents are having fish and potato pie for dinner tonight which means loads of potato and loads of cheese, so I'm passing on that. I've got some king prawns in the freezer which I've found a new love for, I used to always avoid prawns as they scared me! So I don't really know any good prawn recipes apart from paella and I don't want that. Any ideas?

What about chilli and garlic prawn linguini, I know pasta isn't the best for calories, but it is very tasty and simple.

I was thinking about something along those lines actually. I haven't got linguini but I've got noodles, think that'll be ok instead?

Yeah deffo, mmmm I'm hungry now but trying to save myself for calorie counted Sunday roast and a couple of red wines, enjoy x

That's basically what I was thinking squeezy, just trying to decide what veg would work!

Hmm I'm not sure about courgette noodles, I'm not a big courgette fan though! I got some noodles and they're 200 cals for the pack so I'll have those. They're flater thai ribbon noodles so I think it'll work. Any tips on the best way to make the chilli and garlic sauce?

I ended up just making it up as I went along! Used a bit of white wine vinegar, soy sauce, a garlic clove and a bird eye chilli, was really really tasty and only just over 350 cals! Here's the finished product, thanks for the idea jo!

298607_517816831616_285500096_536312_609792714_n.jpg

Back