Good luck Guyz!!!!!

Hiya,

A small note to wish everyone all the best with your weigh ins of this week and of next week, sorry I can't be here to join in your success but I will be thinking of ya all!! The pharmacist decided not to weigh me this week as I am off on holidays from tomorrow morning but would weigh me in when I would come back so I am off with loads of shakes to Dubai....lol. No fancy food allowed out there. That bit I can handle. Congrats to everyone who have had great weight loss this week and for those who were feeling disappointed please dont worry or let it get ya down. All the best to the newbies, believe in yourselves and ya can do anything. I promise I will catch up on all of your threads when I get back even if it takes me a week to do it. Take care everyone, my thoughts are with ya all!!! :wave_cry:

Oh Miss unknown! I loves ya!!! Have a wonderful holiday and relax!! Come back all refreshed to us ok? Take care of you!! oxo

Thanks everyone, thats the plan!! At least I will be more focused when I come back. Hope yas do well on the weigh ins, fingers are crossed!!

never worry about everyone else -go get a tan and have a blast! :D We'll all still be here when ya return. Well I will anyways -I cant see me suddenly finding a life in the next week lol ;)

I would hope ya would be, I need someone to tell me how it is, ya have been a tower of strength chick, take it easy anyways

Ohh jealous now!! Think of us freezing while you enjoy your hols!!
Thanks for the encourangement, we'll all be good..Promise! xx

Back