Good luck Roch and Pam!

Flopster

Got a life thank you!
Good luck to both of you for starting on LT today.

:)

Oh yes! All the very best of luck. Just keep those eyes down
Luck1.gif

YES GOOD LUCK GUYS
I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU
HERES TO A FANTASTIC WEEK OF
HUGE LOSSES FOR YOU BOTH
((((HUGS))))
XXC

Pam and Roch

My best wishes are with you both on your first day.

Be brave, be strong - I'll be praying for you both.

Marylyn xx

HEAR HEAR!!!

All the very best to the both of you, you are very lucky to have each other to share this life changing journey with. I'm so excited for both of you, there is a whole new life waiting just around the corner so be strong, you will have hard days but grit your teeth and get through them the longer you do the diet the easier it becomes and that's a promise!!!!

You decide whether to do this the hard of easy way, i know which i'd choose!!!

Can't wait to hear your results, the weight is just gonna drop off you!!!!!!!!

Lots of luv,

Wow, Roch, aren't we lucky to have such support on here. Thanks to all of you for giving us so much encouragement. It is not going to be easy as Roch and I have a lot to lose, but we will do it with your help and support, and we will offer you help and support too. Have a good day everyone,
Pam xx

Hey everyone,thanks for all your kind messages of suport x

Well as u all know today is day one for us and Pam and i both have very long journeys ahead of us but since we first started chatting here online we have become friends and have met up and will meet up every week to get our goodies(LT packs of course).

Can someone tell me if i can have the water flavourings from Cd as i dont drink tea or coffee so when i want a hot drink that is what i would want to have.

Also can u tell me what the flapjacks and any bars LT might have what r they like.
Well got 2 go,hope u r all having a good day,take care xx

PLS TYPE IN PINK THIS MONTH FOR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH XX

Hi both

So what do the LT shakes/soups/bars actually taste like?? What flavours are available to you?

Back