GOOD LUCK TO ALL TUESDAY WI'S...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good luck everyone - I hope you all manage to have a good weight loss today, best wishes to you all...

1.5lbs on but i was expecting it, went liverpool for the bank hol weekend and ate out every night, will just have to be extra careful this week

I lost 1/2lb and that was cos of all the exercise I did this week! I was really bad over the weekend! Ah well back on the straight and narrow!

-0.5lb for me. Star week so I'm fine with it! Off to Italy for 5 days and hoping to stay on plan as best as I can (apart from my daily gelato allowance!) for another loss next week!

I put on 1/2lb - pretty happy with that, last weekend ate like a horse and drunk like a fish at my friends hen weekend, and last week i was ill.
Roll on the week ahead!!! :D x

I maintained this week................but I was VERY naughty this week :) :) Never mind, I get 2 weeks to ensure a good loss now and to get my 3.5stone award as I go away for a couple of days next week. x x x

Yay! Well done to everyone who has lost. I lost a pound this week, which quite frankley I am amazed at, because I went on hol to egypt last week, and ate everything that was there. I did not stick to SW at ALL! So yeah...Im pleased witht that! xx

Back