GOOD LUCK to all you MONDAY WI's...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Good luck to all Monday WI's today.

I hope you all have a good weight loss this week.

I'm going to need it, I've been a bit too "relaxed" lately. Also, I'm going to wear my jeans, instead of the floaty summer things I've been wearing to WI since I started (too cold now and I've got to catch a bus there)... So that won't help.

I'm going to need it, I've been a bit too "relaxed" lately. Also, I'm going to wear my jeans, instead of the floaty summer things I've been wearing to WI since I started (too cold now and I've got to catch a bus there)... So that won't help.
Makes a big difference! One of our ladies strips her jeans off to weigh in!

I figure that while I'm being a bit rubbish I might as well take the plunge and wear my jeans too. Better than undoing a good week by wearing them. LOL

I weigh on a Sunday since I do it from home lol! Guessing no SW groups meet then tho! So I shall be a honourary monday weigher :p

Lost 0.5lb which for being a * week and mega bloated feeling isn't too shabby :)

X

X

I gained 1lb this week....blooming * week!!! Oh well...I still look slim, even if Im as bloated as a whale!

Good luck everyone for later weigh ins!

Goo dluck everyone mine is at 7pm i am hoping for at least a pound or two as this is my second week

Jill what a fantastic loss!!

All the best ladies to all weighing in.

Mine's not until 7 tonight, I missed it last week so Im feeling half nervous half positive!

LOST 8 lbs this week !!!!! WOOHOO !!!!! More Green days AND still a loss!!!

Jill

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

:eek: :eek: :eek: that deserves a round of applause girlie!!!!! :D

:clap::clap: :talk017: :clap::clap:

One more pound off for me this week, thank goodness. :scale:

We had the "only 14 more weigh ins till christmas" talk tonight! :eek:

Well if I can carry on losing one pound a week, then i'll be at target by christmas! Fingers crossed! :sign0009:

Well done to all you ladies who've lost this week! :)

Well done everyone :)

I lost 2/5lbs - chuffed 'cos I got my two stone award and an extra pound! People have started asking me how much more I want to lose now and when I say 2 stone they look shocked or say its too much so I have lowered my target to a stone and a half (well one stone, 6 pounds more now) and then I supose I will see what I feel like when I get there :)

Back