Good luck to me

cantakenomore

Well here goes my first day. Or rather getting through the first day. First shake down and a glass of water. I just had an invitation from friends to join for lunch. I declined. Darn. Right now eating is not an option. Have to TS for the first 4 weeks at least. Lets see how the rest of the day goes. Good luck to everybody else at all stages.

Good luck - u seem very positive x

Day 1 was not too bad. Did feel a bit hungry at bedtime. I guess the worst is yet to come. My throat is constantly dry. Had 3L of water yesterday apart from 1 cup of coffee, tea and 2 glasses of coke zero.

Day 2: Had vanilla shake (lovely) and 500 ml of water. Fingers crossed today.

Jo, glad to hear you are doing ok - keep it up. I'm at the end of day 3 now and ok apart from being starving hungry!!! Hope that will subside over the next 2 days xx

Well done so far Moonie. Yeah looking forward to not being hungry anymore. I was also starving a minute ago. Had a cup of tea. All meals (shake, soup, bar) and 4L of water done for the day. Had my bath too. Im so happy I was not tempted for hubby's dinner. xx

Hi Moonie. Today is going ok on my side. Thanks for asking. Day 6 today. Was really tough yesterday. I was so hungry. In the process I tortured my OH. I have to refrain from that. Not fair on him. Well, in the end I stayed strong though, but I would not have felt bad if I caved in. I was prepared. The only reason why I did not eat something was because I am going to a bbq tonight and I am definitely going to eat. Will try and keep to low carb stuff.

How are things on your side? XX

Hi camtakenomore, things are going great thanks, down 9lbs in 8 days so feeling chuffed with myself, was planning on joining in the fathers day meal today and just having chicken and veg, but that loss has really spurred me on and I don't think I'll bother!! How's your last couple if days been, Caroline x

Hi Moonie. Oh Super Well Done You!!! I am so happy for your loss and the effect it has on you. You will only get better from here on. I have no doubt you will achieve your goal in absolutely no time.

I have not been too bad. Having had a totm week and day 6 off plan I had a loss of 4lbs. I suspected not to lose anything, because I was bloated all week. I did try to drink lots of water though. Day off again today,but from Monday I am back on it.

Good luck with another 100% week. Will keep monitoring. Have great day. XX

Hi Moonie. Have been off Exante since my packs ran out two weeks ago. Cant decide whether I should get another bumper or just find some other diet. Had and still having lots of bbq's, so I might get the Atkins new and start reading.

Well done on your progress and keep going. I do still have a lot of faith in Exante and might return at some point, but for now I think it is good bye, but not farewell. XX

Hi, you need to do what is best for you - good luck in whatever you do, needs to fit in with your life at the time!! I'm just desperate to go in holiday a bit smaller than I am now, as I know it would have really depressed me being away so big !! I don't know if i would have stuck to it otherwise. Keep in touch xx

Back