Good luck Tuesday WI

Gemma1986

Im just me!
Good luck all, i have mi wi too and its not going to be very good as i have slipped all week :(

so i have i and i am getting weighed soon! never mind this is a fresh week and i am going to be very good!

my wi day alsol, I have stuck to it but my sclaes show no change :-( but will go tonight (as paid for 12 weeks), I seem to remeber my weight doing this last time I did s.world as in 3 weeks with no losses etc then a mega one when I followed it 100% and did not do anything different so gotta stay motivated! good luck!

I lost 3lbs, that's 11lbs in two weeks first week i did mainly EE with 1 green day this week i have done all red days:):):)

woo hoo well done i have to wait all day till 6.30 for wi, im starving by wi...
you should update your weight on the left hand side xx

woo hoo well done i have to wait all day till 6.30 for wi, im starving by wi...
you should update your weight on the left hand side xx

Thank You,
Done now, id forgotten all about that!

its great seeing your weight go down there as well as your ticker... r u having a treat today?xx

its great seeing your weight go down there as well as your ticker... r u having a treat today?xx

Well if you call a big juicy steak a treat then yes, it's in cajun sauce and looks gorgeous, can't wait till tea time, if it lasts in the fridge that long lol

yummy enjoy
im having a very naughty pizza tonight, i always treat myself on tuesdays xx

Ohh i love pizza, what kind you having? is it a takeaway or you making it yourself?
Enjoy!!

its from asda the ones you get made up...im going all out and having a stuffed crust with bbq sauce not sure on toppings yet though x

Just back from weigh in. 2lbs off and my first 1/2 stone. I have alot to lose and just taking it half a stone at a time:D

Well done , some great losses. My WI is at 4. I've had a funny week this week . My dd was in hospital for a few days so my food wasn't really a priorty, but WI time will be my new start will put the past week behind me.
Good luck everyone xx

well done everyone , i lost 4.5lbs this week and was slimmer of the week and got my 1st 1/2 stone sticker too:D

where do you get the ones for our sigs?

I put on 0.5lb this week :( not happy with myself for having a 'indulgent' week ;)

Back on track for me today, I so want to get my first half a stone

Back